Depending on your country, you can contact our local partners who will offer you consulting services. There are two main types of consulting services:
|Analytical consulting ||Methodological consulting |
Who will probably need it?
Companies that need to:
- improve their processes,
- design their processes,
- dispose of cost analysis of their processes,
- document their processes or,
- use made-to-measure software specification
and don’t have their own:
- human resources to do a BPA project,
- know-how to do a BPA project or
- Craft.CASE licence(s)
Who will probably need it?
Companies that have their own:
- know-how with BPA projects,
- Craft.CASE licence(s) and
- (partial) human resources to do BPA projects
- methodological lead while getting to a new solution based on a new method,
- help with polishing key principles of the C.C method or
- to extend your team with a professional Craft.CASE analyst for a specific project
What will be your partners’ role?
- help you in the phase of project specification,
- familiarize you with our method and project progress so that you will exactly know what kind of your cooperation we will need and
- supply you with complete project outputs
One or more our analysts will work for you as:
- a methodological support or
- as part of your team
CRAFT.CASE quality guarantee
All our partners are precisely instructed and qualified how to use and make the best out of the C.C method. To guarantee the same quality of Craft.CASE projects all around the world we train our partners and regularly inspect and evaluate the quality of their projects. There are four main principles which are globally followed by all the partners:
- Key factors of the C.C method
We respect our partners’ best practices and inner methodologies, but the key factors of the C.C method must be followed by all of them, whether they provide analytical or methodological consulting services. This is how we prevent your projects from being done without the proper method.
- Transparency of project progress
In the case of analytical consulting our partners are instructed and qualified to give you a brief but important introduction to the C.C method (alternatively in combination with their own practices) at the beginning of the project. You will be given information about the whole project's progress including meeting frequency, how to make comments on partial outputs, and how much cooperation you will need to provide us. Of course, you will see a sample of possible project outputs right at the beginning of the project and you can choose the most suitable ones for you. At the end of the project, the quality of the outputs will be evaluated according to metrics, which will be proposed by our partners and agreed upon by you at the beginning of the project.
In the case of methodological consulting, our partners will lead you to eventually do the same on your own projects, but the choice is yours.
A process model in Craft.CASE will be the main project output. It picks up multi-dimensional bindings, which are too complicated to be printed on two-dimensional space. Therefore printed diagrams and reports are treated as additional outputs. The other very important output, especially for top management, is a brief text document, which gives conclusions of the solved issues and results of the project.
In the case of methodological consulting our partners will lead you to acquire the same approach to your projects.
A major advantage of Craft.CASE over other BPA/BPM tools is how promptly your project can be successfully finished. Depending on the scope of the project it will take between 1.5 to 3 months to get your project done.
Describing processes clearly and precisely
Our main attempt was to develop a BPA tool, which would guide its users to create a correct business process model that would precisely reflect the real world. Look at our short presentation to see why Craft.CASE is more than just a drawing tool.
The C.C method
The C.C method is developed to lead you to achieve the following aims:
1) to discover existing processes and systems
2) to design new processes and systems
3) to define the IT software structure for those processes and systems that are to be supported by IT.
The method is patented by CRAFT.CASE Ltd.
See our short presentation to get an introduction to the method.
For more details about the C.C method see the Resources.